Hi explorers! After two very successful rounds of Mission Cards that lasted for two months and put the spotlight on our first game 3 Kingdoms Multiverse, we’re switching things up a bit to make it even more exciting for everyone to join.
Before we deep dive into the details, here are some important main points to keep in mind about Mission Card Round 3: ClashMon: Ignition —
- Mission Card Round 3 Period: April 1, 2023 to April 30, 2023
- Mission Card Set to Complete: Lucky + Vera + Myomyo + Noen + Bmarzo
- Total Winners: 2,000
- Redemption: Immediately
- Redemption Period: April 1, 2023 to May 31, 2023 (Redemption for Round 3 sets will be no longer available beyond the redemption period)
- 100 ISK (100 winners) – If you have a complete Round 3 Mission Card set and the number on your Lucky Card is in multiple of 20 (#20, #40, #60… #2000)
- 3 ISK (1,900 winners) – If you have a complete Round 3 Mission Card set and the number on your Lucky Card is NOT in multiple of 20 (#19, #21, #22…#1999)
What are Mission Cards?
Mission Cards are prizes that you can win from the Daily Lucky Spin, and each one is part of a set. Complete Mission Card sets can be redeemed for even cooler prizes, such as tokens or NFTs from a game we’re releasing. Read more.
What is ClashMon: Ignition?
ClashMon is the second game in Iskra’s lineup that is set to be released soon (details TBA). It’s a FREE-to-play collectible Web3 RPG that features Lucky, the game’s main character, being transported into another world and follows his adventure as he makes his way home.
How to Join Mission Card Round 3: ClashMon
There are no changes on how you can join Mission Card Round 3: ClashMon – all you need to do is have a go at the Daily Lucky Spin, where Mission Cards are among the rewards you can win aside from Iskra’s native token ISK or contribution points (CP).
Once you complete the Mission Card set, you can redeem it immediately for even more exciting prizes that may vary per round. Read more.
How to Get an Extra Ticket to Increase Your Chance of Completing a Mission Card Set
Increase your chance of completing a Mission Card set by supporting our newly released 3 Kingdoms Multiverse (3KM) game and getting one FREE extra spin on the Daily Lucky Spin. Here’s how:
- Download 3 Kingdoms Multiverse (available on Android for now).
- Log in to the 3KM app using your Iskra ID or via Google login.
- Earn one extra spin per day on the Daily Lucky Spin in addition to your daily regular spin simply for logging in to 3KM.
Read more about it here.
How to Redeem the Prize for Your Complete Mission Card Sets
If you have a complete Mission Card set on your Iskra wallet, you can redeem it immediately for its corresponding prize by heading to the Daily Lucky Spin page and going to the “Redemption” tab.
Once you’re on the Redemption page, simply click the “Claim” button to redeem. After redeeming your prize, your Mission Card set subject of the redemption will be burned.
Please note that complete Mission Card sets for each round must be redeemed within the redemption period allowed. Users will no longer be able to redeem the prize beyond the redemption period.
Cheating of any kind is prohibited, and in case of irregular activity detected, there may be restrictions on service use. ISKRA reserves the final right to determine activities that are deemed irregular.
Iskra is a single-destination Web3 game platform for developers and players that rewards them for their contribution and participation through a unique community system on the blockchain. This allows stakeholders to take a major part in building the platform for future growth.
Current services include a wallet, DEX, marketplace, NFT Mission Card (daily reward), governance staking and voting, and soon-to-launch Web3 casual and hyper-casual games.
Backed by some of the biggest technology and video game companies in South Korea, Iskra ranks in the top categories for gaming in Dapp Radar for unique active wallets per day and engagement.
Explore the future of play!