Right on the heels of our successful Onchain Summer campaign with Base where we were able to achieve over 65,000 unique mints in just a few days, we’re super excited to unveil this month’s featured game for our Mission Card Round 8 — ClashMon: Ignition.
ClashMon: Ignition is a FREE-to-play Web3 collectible battle RPG that is set to be released later this month (stay tuned!). The game features rich and colorful graphics coupled with engaging gameplay and competitive battles that highlight the fun aspect of gaming while empowering players with the ability to earn their keep.
So without further ado, check out this month’s Mission Card Round 8 and the prizes you can win if you complete a set.
- Mission Card Round 8 Period: September 1 – 30, 2023
- Mission Card Set to Complete: Rai + Gilga + Panda + Phwang + Joker Lucky
- Total Winners: 900 Winners
- Redemption: Immediately
- Redemption Period: September 1, 2023 to October 31, 2023 (Redemption for Round 8 sets will no longer be available beyond the redemption period)
- ClashMon: Ignition Collectible + 500 $TORCH Voucher (150 winners) – If you have a complete Round 8 Mission Card set and the number on your Joker Lucky card is in multiple of 6
- ClashMon: Ignition Collectible + 100 $TORCH Voucher (750 winners) – If you have a complete Round 8 Mission Card set and the number on your Joker Lucky card is NOT in multiple of 6
- $TORCH vouchers will be airdropped to the wallet that is bound with the account which claimed the ClashMon: Ignition Collectible.
- $TORCH vouchers will be airdropped to users who actually claimed a ClashMon: Ignition Collectible by playing the Daily Lucky Spin. Simply owning a ClashMon: Ignition Collectible through secondary trading does not guarantee a TORCH voucher.
- Once you’ve claimed your ClashMon: Ignition Collectible, please wait for the $TORCH voucher airdrop schedule.
- The $TORCH voucher airdrop for Mission Card Round 8 is scheduled on the following dates:
- September 30, 2023 – For users who completed redemption and claimed a ClashMon collectible between September 1, 2023 (00:00 UTC) to September 29, 2023 (23:59:59 UTC)
- November 1, 2023 – For users who completed redemption and claimed a ClashMon collectible between September 30, 2023 (00:00:00 UTC) to October 31, 2023 (23:59:59 UTC)
- The $TORCH voucher you received can be exchanged for the actual $TORCH token within the game.
Win an EXTRA TICKET When You Pre-Register for ClashMon: Ignition
DLS Extra Ticket Event is applicable only t0 those who pre-registered from September 1, 2023 (00:00 UTC) until September 18, 2023 (09:00 UTC).
Get double the daily rewards and more chances of completing the month’s Mission Card set with an extra ticket for the Daily Lucky Spin courtesy of ClashMon: Ignition! All you have to do is pre-register until September 19, 2023! Pre-register here.
Extra Ticket Reminders
- Max 1 additional ticket will be paid every day starting from two days after the day user pre-registered (D + 2 00:00 UTC) to September 20, 2023.
- For example, if you pre-registered at any time on September 1, 2023, you will be given an extra ticket everyday starting from September 3, 2023 (00:00 UTC) until September 19, 2023 (00:00 UTC).
- For pre-registration, you must register with the Iskra email account where you will receive the ticket.
- Users can earn an extra Daily Lucky Spin ticket starting from September 1, 2023 (00:00 UTC) until September 18, 2023 (9:00 AM UTC).
What are Mission Cards?
Mission Cards are prizes that you can win from the Daily Lucky Spin, and each one is part of a set. Complete Mission Card sets can be redeemed for even cooler prizes, such as tokens from a game we’re releasing. Read more.
What is ClashMon: Ignition?
FREE-to-play ClashMon: Ignition is a browser-based Web3 collectible battle RPG that lets players build up their monster decks by collecting or trading ClashMon heroes.
Players can duke it out in PvP battles on Arena or Championship mode, and they can also earn TORCH, the game’s utility token, through fishing.
How to Join Mission Card Round
To participate in Iskra’s monthly Mission Card quests, all you need to do is have a go at the Daily Lucky Spin, where Mission Cards are among the rewards you can win aside from Iskra’s native token ISK or contribution points (CP).
Once you complete the Mission Card set, you can redeem it immediately for even more exciting prizes tha vary per round. Read more.
How to Redeem the Prize for Your Complete Mission Card Sets
If you have a complete Mission Card set on your Iskra wallet, you can redeem it immediately for its corresponding prize by heading to the Daily Lucky Spin page and going to the “Redemption” tab.
Once you’re on the Redemption page, simply click the “Claim” button to redeem. After redeeming your prize, your Mission Card set subject of the redemption will be burned.
Please note that complete Mission Card sets for each round must be redeemed within the redemption period allowed. Users will no longer be able to redeem the prize beyond the redemption period.
Cheating of any kind is prohibited, and in case of irregular activity detected, there may be restrictions on service use. ISKRA reserves the final right to determine activities that are deemed irregular.
Iskra is a single-destination Web3 game platform for developers and players that rewards them for their contribution and participation through a unique community system on the blockchain. This allows stakeholders to take a major part in building the platform for future growth.
Current services include a wallet, DEX, marketplace, NFT Mission Card (daily reward), governance staking and voting, and soon-to-launch Web3 casual and hyper-casual games.
Backed by some of the biggest technology and video game companies in South Korea, Iskra ranks in the top categories for gaming in Dapp Radar for unique active wallets per day and engagement.
Explore the future of play!