Iskra is excited to share the release of Monster Soul Master on October 31, 2023.
Monster Soul Master is a mini game built right into the Iskra platform. It gamifies our users’ platform experience by giving them the ability to collect “monsters” every day simply by holding enough ISK and sISK balance in their Iskra wallet.
Collect monsters of every color in a 10-color spectrum so you can merge them into higher-level ones and eventually forge them into NFTs that you can trade on secondary marketplaces. Sounds interesting? Let’s dive in.
Gamifying Experience to Make It Rewarding
When we say Iskra is building the future of play, we mean it. Our team is always working on making our user experience easy, seamless, accessible, and most of all, rewarding and fun.
First we have the Iskra Community Tier System that ranks Iskra users based on their contributions to the Iskra platform. The higher you rank, the higher are your chances of getting top-tier rewards.
After that, we rolled out the Daily Lucky Spin, which gamifies and rewards users simply for logging in into the Iskra platform every day. Claim your daily rewards, complete the month’s Mission Card set, and you’re in for a range of exciting prizes.
Now, we’ve come to Monster Soul Master, a mini game that lets you enjoy collecting and merging new monsters simply for holding ISK and/or sISK.
Monster Soul Master Launch Event
All users who summon monsters from November 1-30, 2023 in Monster Soul Master will qualify for the event.
Every monster will be worth different point amounts, and all participating users will be ranked based on how many monsters they have.
How Monster Soul Master Works
Monster Soul Master lets you summon and collect a myriad of colorful vibrant monsters. Once you’ve collected a monster of every color (all 10 colors!) with the same star color level, you can merge them into more powerful monsters.
With a silver star monster, you can forge it into an NFT – cementing your digital ownership over it, which means you can take it out of the Iskra platform and trade them on secondary markets like OpenSea.
Got an incomplete collection that prevents you from merging them into a more powerful monster? No worries – you can buy a Monster Soul Master NFT of the monster that you need and “melt” it so you can complete your collection and be able to merge them.
Here are the important things to keep in mind before you get started:
- Exploration Ticket is your gateway to Monster Soul Master, which you can collect on the Home tab.
- You can claim your Explorer Tickets once a day, which resets every 00:00 UTC.
- The maximum number of Exploration Tickets you can claim on a daily basis depends on the amount of ISK and/or sISK you hold in your Iskra Wallet or your tier in the Iskra Community Tier System at the time of claiming:
- General Information:
- The amount of tickets one can obtain by holding ISK/SISK is not related to their tier.
- Currently, the maximum number of tickets available through ISK/SISK holding is 30.
- For Tier Users:
- Can receive tickets even without holding any ISK/SISK.
- Receive more tickets under certain conditions if they are also ISK holders.
- Diamond Tier – Receives 100 tickets, regardless of the amount of ISK held (0, 300, 10,000 ISK, etc.)
- Silver Tier – Receives 5 tickets if not holding any ISK
- Non-Tier Users:
- Must hold ISK/SISK to receive tickets.
- The ratio is 1 ticket per 10 ISK/SISK held.
- The maximum number of tickets they can receive is 30.
- Need to hold more than 300 ISK to achieve the maximum of 30 tickets.
- At the Store, you can seamlessly exchange MSG (Monster Soul Gems) for MST (Monster Soul Tokens) and vice versa. Meanwhile, you can swap your ISK for MST in the Iskra DEX.
- Exchanging MST for MSG is FREE (no transaction fee), while swapping MSG for MST has a service fee (20%).
- You can also buy items in the store using MSG:
- Pass (Multiple Exploration Pass) – lets you use multiple Exploration Tickets at once
- Crystal – lets you forge monsters into NFTs
- Orbs – lets you summon a specific grade of monster
- Explore is a feature in Monster Soul Master that lets you acquire random color monsters using your Explorer Tickets or summon them via Orbs.
- Got Orbs? Go to the Orbs tab, enter the number of monsters you want to summon, and click the Summon button.
- Merge is where your collection of diverse monsters can come together into something powerful.
- Assemble monsters from all 10 distinct colors in the color spectrum and merge them together to get a higher-grade random-color monster.
- Merging monsters can go both ways – successful merge or unsuccessful merge.
- As the grade of your monsters increases, the success rate of the merging process decreases, which makes it even more rewarding once you get a successful merge.
- Forge is where you can transform any silver-star monster in your collection into an NFT using Crystal.
- Be on the lookout for the rarest monster of them all – the 3-silver star monsters that lets you unlock the mythical Gold Star Monster. Forge them into NFTs for a true testament to your gaming power and extend your game achievements into the digital assets world.
- You can melt a Monster Soul Master NFT back into a monster for FREE, making it usable again in the game.
- For example:
- You have 9 colors of 2-silver-star monsters but lack the orange one.
- You weren’t able to find an orange 2-silver-star monster from exploring or merging.
- You can go to a secondary marketplace like OpenSea and buy a Monster Soul Master NFT of the monster that you need (2-silver-star + orange color).
- Once you have the NFT, you can melt it to get the monster that you need to complete your collection.
- With your complete collection, you can merge it into a higher-level monster.
Monster Soul Master Halloween AMA Special
Part of what makes any gaming experience interesting is the ability to collect assets along the way that contributes to the user’s game journey and makes it more fun and rewarding.
With Monster Soul Master, the Iskra team is thrilled to bring the fun and rewarding experience of collecting and crafting monsters right on the platform to Iskra users simply for holding ISK and/or sISK.
Iskra is a single-destination Web3 game platform for developers and players that rewards them for their contribution and participation through a unique community system on the blockchain. This allows stakeholders to take a major part in building the platform for future growth.
Current services include a wallet, DEX, marketplace, NFT Mission Card (daily reward), governance staking and voting, and soon-to-launch Web3 casual and hyper-casual games.
Backed by some of the biggest technology and video game companies in South Korea, Iskra ranked in the top categories for gaming in Dapp Radar for unique active wallets per day and engagement.
Explore the future of play!