Greetings, Iskra explorers and pioneers!
As we push forward with our roadmap, we want to highlight several platform updates that will go live on November 23, 2022 (Wednesday).
We are thrilled to share that the full mobile functionality of the Iskra platform is scheduled to be available with the following features:
- DEX (Swap, Bridge)
- Wallet (Wallet Create/Token Send/Token Receive)
- Pioneer NFTs Purchase/Management
- Profile Settings
- Check CP (Contribution Point)
Iskra to Support Concentrated Liquidity Pool Feature on Pangea Swap
The concentrated liquidity feature of Pangea Swap takes inspiration from Sushi’s Trident, a next-generation automated market maker (AMM) that focuses on capital efficiency and allows LPs to narrowly scope their liquidity provisioning and take advantage of higher APY.
Users are advised to prepare accordingly and can expect to have the following new features reflected:
- 10% of service fee paid through Iskra Swap is calculated as CP (1 CP = 1 ISK worth of contribution)
- Contribution points (CP) reflected once Swap/Bridge transaction is completed
Additional Contribution Point Activities
Iskra users will now have more ways to earn CPs as we’ve added CP payment for Bridge and Swap transactions and made it easier to track CPs by adding a history view to the Check My CP feature that comes up right after earning points.
To learn more about the Iskra platform, please visit https://iskra.world/.