Hey Iskra explorer! We know you’re excited for the 3 Kingdoms Multiverse (3KM) INO so we made this guide to walk you through how you can buy and reveal what 3KM Generals NFT you’ve got from your INO mystery box.
Here are some things to keep in mind first (don’t worry – all steps are provided in this article):
- You need to link your Iskra wallet to the 3KM website to reveal the INO Mystery Boxes.
- After purchase, you can open your Mystery Box on the 3KM website using your Iskra Wallet.
- As an alternative, you can send your unopened Mystery Boxes, as well as the 3KM NFTs you’ve got from opening them, to your Metamask wallet.
- Once transferred, your 3KM Mystery Boxes and 3KM Generals NFT will be viewable from your Metamask wallet app (viewing feature unavailable on browser). Both processes require that you add the Klaytn chain and import NFTs to your Metamask (you can check out this guide on how to add a new network to Metamask).
Will you get the ultra rare and INO-exclusive Cao Cao? How about the elusive Xu Chu or the legendary Lady Sun Quan? Only one way to find out so check out this walkthrough so you’re all set and ready to go once the 3KM INO goes live on January 10, 2023 from 9:00 to 15:00 UTC (that’s only 6 hours!).
Note: Payment accepted is Klaytn-based ISK. For Ethereum-based ISK, please use the Iskra bridge to convert them into Klaytn-based ISK. Learn more.
Buying Your 3KM Mystery Box
You can refer to this article on how to buy a 3KM Mystery Box on the Iskra Market.
Linking Your Iskra Wallet
- Go to the 3KM website and log in using your Iskra wallet.
- Your Iskra wallet will be linked once you log in and approve the signature request. After that, you will be able to access the Inventory menu where you can view your KLAY balance and NFTs.
Opening Your 3KM Mystery Box on the 3KM Website
- Go to your inventory, which you can find under the Iskra tab on the screen.
- Select the Mystery Box you want to open, click the three dots on the bottom of the box, and click “Open”.
- Enter your Iskra wallet password to provide the signature requested.
Sending Your 3KM Mystery Box and 3KM NFTs to MetaMask
You can send your unopened Mystery Boxes to your Metamask wallet, as well as the 3KM NFTs you’ve received from opening (revealing) them.
- Go to your account setting on the 3KM website and select “Inventory”.
- Select “Boxes” if you wish to transfer your unopened Mystery Box or “Heroes” if you wish to send your 3KM Generals NFTs.
- Once you select which asset you wish to transfer, click the three dots on the bottom of that asset and click “Transfer”.
- Enter the MetaMask wallet address where you want to transfer your asset and click “Transfer”.
- Sign the transaction by entering your wallet password to proceed with the transfer.
- Click the transaction hash to check the status of your transfer. You can also click on the transaction hash to check NFT contract address and token ID, which you’ll need when you want to import your NFT to MetaMask.
- Once your asset has been successfully transferred to your MetaMask wallet, you can view the image and other information.
Viewing your 3KM NFTs on MetaMask
If you don’t have a MetaMask wallet yet or haven’t connected the Klaytn chain to your MetaMask, you can check out this guide.
To search and view the 3KM Mystery Boxes and NFTs you’ve transferred to your MetaMask wallet, switch to the Klaytn network and add your NFT by following the steps below:
- Open your MetaMask app.
- Go to the NFTs tab and click “Import NFTs”.
- Enter the Address (NFT Contract Address) and ID (NFT Token ID) of the NFT you wish to add. Please note that you can find these details when you click on the transaction hash of the NFT you sent and they vary per asset:
- Click the “Import” button once you’ve entered the details needed.
- You will now see your NFTs once they’re successfully imported.
Iskra is a single-destination Web3 game platform for developers and players that rewards them for their contribution and participation through a unique community system on the blockchain. This allows stakeholders to take a major part in building the platform for future growth.
Current services include a wallet, DEX, marketplace, NFT Mission Card (daily reward), governance staking and voting, and soon-to-launch Web3 casual and hyper-casual games.
Backed by some of the biggest technology and video game companies in South Korea, Iskra ranks in the top categories for gaming in Dapp Radar for unique active wallets per day and engagement.
Explore the future of play!