GM explorers! We’re beyond excited to roll out the Daily Lucky Spin, which will allow Iskra users to win daily rewards. These include Mission Cards that you can collect, complete, and exchange for more exciting rewards (or even trade!), as well as ISK tokens and contribution points (CP). You can read more about the prizes here.
In this article, we will walk you through the things that you need to navigate the Daily Lucky Spin.
Spinning the Wheel
- Go to https://iskra.world/ and sign in if you already have an Iskra account + wallet. Otherwise, please click ‘Sign Up’ to create an account and proceed to create your Iskra wallet right after.
- Click ‘Play’ and select ‘Daily Lucky Spin’.
- Once you’re on the roulette page, click ‘Start’ to spin the wheel.
Checking Your Prize
Your daily spin will reset at 00:00 UTC. Here’s how you can check what you won depending on the prize type:
- ISK Prize
- Click your wallet address on the upper right side of the screen.
- Under the ‘Token’ tab, you can see the amount of ISK that you are currently holding in your Iskra wallet.
- To check your transaction history, click the wallet address under ‘My Address’. This will take you to the Klaytn blockchain explorer where you can see all your wallet transactions.
- CP Prize
- Click the account icon on the upper right side of the screen and select ‘CP’.
- The Contribution Points page will show you the CPs that you’ve earned, as well as the corresponding activity where you earned it from and the date when you earned it.
- Mission Card Prize
- If you win a Mission Card during a spin, you can check out which one you won in your Iskra wallet.
- To check, click your wallet address on the upper right side of the screen.
- Go to ‘Game NFT’. You will see which Mission Cards you’ve won, as well as the remaining ones you need to collect to complete a set – and make sure to check back occasionally to see if you’ve already completed a set (those who can complete a set with an Iskra Joker Card #1 up to #100 can redeem both NFT and game tokens, while those who complete a Mission Card set with an Iskra Joker Card #101 to #200 can redeem game tokens only).
- Once you’ve completed the set, you can exchange this for even bigger rewards that are available during that round. Check out this article to learn more.
Redeeming a Completed Mission Card Set
Redemption will become available on the Reward Page in early March (exact dates to be announced later), so stay tuned for our future announcement on when and how you can redeem your prize for completing a set of Mission Cards.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to stay on top of all exciting Iskra news and announcements.
Iskra offers a premier destination for players and game developers to explore the thrill and opportunity of Web3 gaming alongside a vibrant community.
As part of its mission, Iskra aims to mold a Web3 future by creating a forward-thinking dedicated home for Web3 gaming and giving every user a stake in the company’s success. It is committed to becoming a leading platform for blockchain gaming.